- American Red Cross - classroom course titled "CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers"
- American Heart Association - classroom course title "Heartsaver CPR, AED" with written test, or "Heartsaver First Aid, CPR and AED" with written test
- American Health and Safety Institute - course titled "CPR and AED"
- EMS Safety Services, Inc. - classroom course titled "CPR/AED and First Aid Community Rescuers Training"
- Emergency Care and Safety Institute - classroom course titles CPR and AED; Health Care Provider CPR; and Standard First Aid, CPR and AED (classroom only)
- National Safety Council - classroom course titles "NCS First Aid", "CPR & AED"; and "NCS CPR and AED"
- American Health and Safety Institutue (course title "Bloodborne Pathogens")
- American Red Cross (course title "Bloodborne Pathogens")
- Florida Department of Health
- EMS Safety Services, Inc. (course title "Bloodborne Pathogens")
- Emergency Care and Safety Institute (course title "Bloodboren & Airborne Pathogens Interactive")
- National Safety Council (course titles "Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens" or "Basic Life Support for Health
Care & Professional Rescuers Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens")
- Tallahassee Community College (course title AIDS/HIV and Bloodborne Pathogens")
- American Health and Safety Institute (course titles Basic First Aid or CPR, AED & Basic First Aid (if comprehensive course is taken for CPR certification, too, it must be taken in a classroom)
- American Heart Association (course titles - Heartsaver First Aid with written test, Heartsaver First Aid with written test or Heartsaver First Aid Online Part 1 with written test)
- American Red Cross (course titled First Aid)
- EMS Safety Services, Inc. - course title CPR/AED and First Aid Community Rescuer Training Course
- National Safety Council - course title First Aid, CPR & AED (this Web-based course will NOT be accepted for CPR)
Able Home Care will initiate this screening on your behalf at the time of your interview. The cost of the the Clearinghouse background is $85.00 and is transferrable to other agencies. For more information on Clearinghouse visit:
Follow instructions on how to register. Once registered, you must wait 24 hours to log in and take them. Once classes are complete, you will log into Eagle Net to print your "Unofficial Student Transcript". Be sure to give the office your Eagle Net Username and password.
Able Home Care offers FREE CONTINUING EDUCATION to our caregivers!! Check out our YouTube Channel and give us a call for more information!